Thanks to Stones and Starling for tagging my blog . My in-laws were in town for a while and I was sick on top of it so my poor little blog has been neglected. I'm glad I've got an easy way to visit my corner of the internet
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are six non-important things/habits/quirks about me:
1. I can't stand clutter. Too many piles of books or magazines can send me into a hyperventilating tizzy. The show "Clean Sweep" saved my life. I rid myself of unnecessary items and now I am much calmer.
2. I love Sponge Bob!
3. My hair is cut in an A-line (reverse mullet). You know longer in front than in back. I have a habit of twirling my 2 longs pieces of hair and wrapping them up into tiny Princess Leia buns on top of my ears.
4. Math is my crack. I love Sudoku puzzles because anything involving numbers makes me really happy (unless it's balancing my checkbook). Thank god I don't write checks anymore.
5. I obsess about the urban planning of my son's train set. I will set up the tracks and if he tries to change it I get really annoyed. Maybe I should have been a civil engineer.
6. One of my favorite foods is cottage cheese with pepperoncinis.
Here are the blogs that I am tagging:
3. Mom O Matic
They are all very nice people!
17 hours ago