My one goal while putting together my recent Ikea purchases was to not have to take anything apart because I didn't translate the pictorial directions correctly. Well, I'm happy to say that I acheived my goal. Nothing was taken apart. But then again nothing really fit together well either.
Now, to even further humiliate myself, I am going to show you a picture of what I was trying to build. It's so simple (in theory).
On a more productive note, I found PICNIK finally. I know I'm the last person on the planet to try it but I'm happy nonetheless. I still can't find the attachment for my tripod but I played a bit with a picture I already took of a necklace that will be added to my shop soon. I'm aiming to do the shop update by Tuesday. Might have to just go out and buy the attachment, darn.